If you were at our 38th Anniversary Sale and stood in this line, you’ll be happy to know…
this year we have a plan to help you avoid the long line!
You can reserve your spot in advance by making a donation to The Humane Society of Kerrville. Get the details below…
Creations’ 39th Anniversary Sale
March 31st and April 1st, 2017
We have great stuff for this sale and, as the date approaches, we will be sharing pictures and descriptions of what is available. This is our first installment of items that will be in the sale.
You don’t have to wait in the long line. You can be in shopping while others wait outside. Humane Society donors get in early, in 2 shifts, depending on your donation amount. Read on for the details.
- 8:45 for the first group of 50
- 9:15 for the second group of 50
- 9:30 for general admission (Building occupancy limits will be observed)
How do I get to the front of the line?
This is how it will work this year:
1) You can reserve a spot in line for Friday, March 31st with a donation of $50.00 or $30.00 to The Humane Society of Kerrville. The first 50 people to pledge $50.00 will be in the first group. The second group will be made up of the 50 people who pledge $30.00.
- You’ll pledge the amount in advance to reserve your spot in line.
- You will present your check at the door made out to The Human Society of Kerrville.
- This way we are out of the $$ and you will have a record of your donation.
- You will be able to reserve your spot beginning Monday, March 13th at 7am. Any reservations before that time cannot be considered. The only way to make a reservation is to send an e-mail to us at the address shown below: Be sure to include your name and phone number in your e-mail. Tell us if you are pledging $50.00 or $30.00. We can’t take phone calls, only e-mails so we will know the exact time they were received. This way we can assign spots in line accurately. Each spot will be reserved with a separate e-mail. We can’t take multiple sign-ups with one e-mail.
- Remember, we can’t consider any reservations that are received before Monday, March 13th at 7am. This gives everyone an even chance. Also, it is one sign-up per e-mail. We will answer by e-mail if you are in one of the first groups, and your spot line.
2) Your donation amount will determine your position in line.
The first 50 spots will be reserved for a $50.00 donation each to The Humane Society of Kerrville. This is for Friday, March 31st only.
- You will be assigned a number for entry according to the time we receive your pledge of $50.00.
- We will have your name and number at the door and will collect your check at that time. (Have your check made out to The Humane Society of Kerrville)
- These first 50 shoppers will have not only a head start in line, but will also have 15 minutes before we let in the next group.
- We will have a “goodie” bag from Creations to help offset the donation amount.
The second group of 50 spots will be reserved for a $30.00 donation each to The Humane Society of Kerrville. The doors for this group will open at 9:15.
- If you pledge $50.00 and don’t get in the first group, we will place you in the $30.00 group if there is room. We will notify you of your spot and amount of donation.
- For the rest of the day, we will limit entry to match those who are exiting so as not to overcrowd the building.
At our last sale we had over 400 people waiting in line. It got a bit crowded in the warehouse, to put it mildly! This new approach will make it more fun for everyone and give you a great chance to help a wonderful organization.
What will be for sale?
We will be adding pictures of items that will be available for sale so that between now and March 13th you will have plenty of time to plan your strategy to be one of the first 100.
- You will find several spool chests in our selection along with 2 free Elna sergers. (To our knowledge, these are working models. The original MSRP on one of the models was $1999.00. Remember, they are on the free table.)
- We will be offering 24 Horn Deluxe Chairs at $95.00 each. These chairs are only 2 years old and used at The Main House. They sell for $295.00, but at the warehouse sale these 24 chairs will be $95.00 each. To make it fair for everyone, we will limit them to one per family. That’s right, can’t bring your hubby to get you an extra!!.
- We of course will have lots of 1yd cuts, 3yd cuts, fat quarters. remnants, scrap bags and bundles of fabric.
- Our biggest item is a Brother PR1000 10 needle embroidery machine. This machine has all the hoops, supporting table, and upgrades available to it. The machine has less than a million stitches and was used only as a demonstrator. With all the accessories included, the total MSRP is over $23,000. We will have this machine available for $9,000. There are no lessons included so it is perfect for someone who already knows embroidery, or has an embroidery business and wants another machine. Remember, we cannot take credit cards at this sale, so it is cash or check only.
- You will find finished quilts and models from the shop as well as a bunch of eclectic stuff.
When can I make my donation to reserve my spot in line?
Remember, nothing happens until March 13th, at 7 am when reservations begin. Come back often to see the new things we have added in additional posts.
Start saving your money!
- We can only take cash or check… (To speed up the line, have your check dated and made out to Creations so you will only have to fill in the amount and sign it.)
- No charge cards
- No credit cards
- No gift cards.
- All of those can be handled in the shop, but not at the warehouse sale.
- All items purchased at the warehouse must be paid for at the warehouse.